CLASS N, NON-VACUUM
- Full automatic table top autoclaves with pre-programmed sterilisation cycles
- Stainless steel chamber and door, with electro-polish finish
- High precision control system for prefect sterilisation results
- Built-in independent steam generator provides readily available steam for faster cycles
- LCD screen, displays continuous information about cycle process
- Open-type water tank that is very easy for filling and cleaning
- Internal memory: the last 20 cycles information can be automatically stored in the autoclave system, which can be printed out at any time
- Cycle will not start unless the door is properly locked
- Pressure safety valves prevent over pressurisation of chamber and generator
- Safety thermostat prevents over heating in the chamber and generator
- Leak protector will cut power automatically in the rare event of a short circuit or unstable power supply
- If your cycle fails, error codes are given to pin point the issue. Sometimes as simple as leaving a door unlocked or the water level is too low or high.
- Automated double locking safety device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurised (optional)
- External printer prints detailed cycle program information (optional)
- USB port & USB stick: all cycle information is automatically written in the USB stick and can be read directly in any PC (optional)
|Chamber dimension (mm)||Ø170 x 320||Ø230 x 360||Ø247 x 350||Ø247 x 450|
|Chamber volume (Litre)||8||18||18||23|
|Number of trays||2||3||3||3|
|Electrical||230V 50Hz 1400W||230V 50Hz 2100W|
|Overall dimension (WxHxD mm)||370 x 345 x 565||445 x 400 x 690||480 x 465 x 690||480 x 465 x 690|
|Autoclave weight (kg)||31||41||48||50|
|Program||Temperature (°C)||Pressure (Mpa)||Sterilisation time (min)||Total time (min)|
The "DRYING" program is optional, if choose this program, it will replace the "TEXTILE" program.
CLASS B, VACUUM EN13060
- Fully stainless steel structure
- The cover can be opened easily
- Bevel designed control panel, easy to operate
- Microprocessor control, LED display
- Audio and visual alarm for low level water, automatic water supply system
- Gravity exhaust control ensures a pure steam environment
- Over-temperature protection, precision of temperature within ±0.5°C
- Immersion heater ensures a high effective thermal
The temperature setting is adjustable, and the highest temperature can reach to 126°C.
|Water supply pressure||≥0.2 Mpa|
|Working pressure||Along with temperature range|
|Working temperature||Configurable from 121°C to 126°C|
|External dimensions (LxWxH)||700 x 510 x 730mm||700 x 510 x 820mm||700 x 510 x 930mm||700 x 510 x 1040mm|
|Package dimensions (LxWxH)||770 x 650 x 820mm||770 x 650 x 960mm||770 x 650 x 1060mm||770 x 650 x 1160mm|
These autoclaves are for research and veterinary applications. These instruments have approval for use in human hospitals and surgeries in many other countries, but we have not applied for approval from the TGA in Australia or NZ.
This infrared steriliser is designed for benchtop sterilisation of research microbiology tools. It evolved from the original BactiCinerator™/BactiZapper™ and is particularly convenient when frequent sterilisation of innoculation loops is required and when gas for bunsen burners is not available. Infrared heat produced by an asbestos-free ceramic core element is close to 815°C and completely sterilises microorganisms in 5-7 seconds. The instrument requires little bench space and reaches high temperature in a few minutes. For rapid sterilising of tweezers and scissors without losing temper steel temper, see our glass bead steriliser.
This infrared steriliser uses well-proven technology to provide instant sterilisation of platinum inoculating loops, needles, glass tube/pipette mouths and various metal & borosilicate glass instruments, commonly used in microbiology research.
The ceramic heating element is safely enclosed in a perforated stainless steel guard chamber, protecting users from accidental contact with the extreme temperatures of the core area. It is compact, convenient and can be used in anaerobic and aerobic chambers.
The replacement heating element consists of the core and the steel guard chamber. The old 'head' is easily removed by undoing the hex screws at the top of the stem and uncoupling the 2 wires.
- Sterilises needles, loops, and culture tube mouths in five to seven seconds at optimum sterilising temperature of 815.6°C
- Ceramic funnel tube enclosed in stainless-steel perforated guard and stainless-steel support stand
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||185 x 98 x 190mm|
158 x 98 x 225mm
A glass bead steriliser is a quick, easy and accurate alternative to traditional methods of sterilisation. Once switched 'ON', the unit is ready to use within 15 minutes and ensures total sterilisation by destruction of all microorganisms within 10 seconds. It has a stainless steel body, and a thermostat maintains the temperature at 240°C - 260°C.
The steriliser is compact enough to be placed on a laminar air flow work bench or any other work surfaces in a clean room atmosphere.
Rationale for the glass bead sterilizer: dry heat at these temperatures effectively incinerates all microorganisms. Tiny glass beads conduct heat much better than air and so sterilisation of instruments is very rapid. The temperature is not too high to ruin tempered stainless steel and discolour instruments. This instrument is ideal for sterilising the working end of scissors, tweezers and other instruments for use in laboratory operations, and veterinary practices.
|Crucible size||Ø 40mm x depth 80mm|
|Preset temperature range||240°C ~ 260°C|
|Initial temp. stabilisation time||10 min|
|Size and weight of glass beads||2mm x 40g|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||130 x 132 x 175mm|