- Best quality tweezers (including some Ti) by Dumont on page T1
- Specialty tweezers by Dumont on page T2
- Specialty tweezers, plastic, ceramic and insulated on page T3
- Economical tweezers on page T4
- Best quality 420SS scissors on page T7
- Good quality 410SS scissors on page T8
- Tungsten carbide instruments on page T9
- Glass bead sterilisers (EA910) use dry heat at 240°C effectively incinerating all microorganisms. Tiny glass beads conduct heat much better than air and so sterilisation of instruments is very rapid. The temperature is not too high to ruin tempered stainless steel and discolour instruments. This instrument is ideal for sterilising the working end of scissors, tweezers and other instruments for use in laboratory operations, and veterinary practices.
Symbol Ti, Atomic number 22, Atomic weight 47.867.
A lustrous white metal with a low density, good strength, is easily fabricated, and has excellent corrosion resistance (almost as resistant as platinum). Much lighter than steel, but of comparable strength to many intermediate/high strength low alloy steels, it is heavier than aluminium but more than twice as strong. It is essentially non-magnetic (paramagnetic) and has very low electrical resistivity and thermal conductivity.
For extra fine precision tips see Dumont titanium tweezers on page T1
Tip width 1.4mm, 2.1mm and 2.5mm, shank length 43mm, total length 120mm.
These tweezers have special grid-serrations providing excellent grip. For handling diamonds and other small, hard items.
Titanium needle holder with a curved, serrated tip and flat handles. Spring action closes the jaws and the locking mechanism is released by pressing again.
These fine quality titanium tools are suitable for many applications requiring delicate precision implements.
Sharp pointed tips. Straight 7.5mm blades, 9.5mm from pivot to tip, 82mm long.
Sharp tips, angled to side, blade length 7.0mm, from pivot to tip 9.0mm. Tip diameter 0.2mm.
Sharp tips, extra thin blades, length 7.0mm, from pivot to tip 9.0mm.
5.0mm long smooth jaws for 8/0 to 11/0 suture. Shafts available straight or angled 45°, Castro-Viejo handle. Overall length 108mm.
Delicate jaws, straight blunt tips, 140mm long. Available with or without lock.
Blunt tips, lower blade 0.5mm longer than upper blade, 13mm from pivot to tip, 105mm long.
TY-3027 angled to the right is available as well - ask.