Microscope slide coverglass, gold coated, 50nm Au
PELCO gold plated glass coverslips, square or round. High quality glass, coated with 50nm of gold with a 5nm chromium adhesion layer between the glass slide surface and the gold coating.
Can be used for a wide range of nanotechnology, biotechnology and AFM applications. Also suitable as an opaque microscopy support. Both Cr and Au are evaporated on the glass slide using a vacuum evaporation system. The gold surface is not atomically flat but has bumps in the nm range.
- Round coverslip: 16mm in thickness; #1
- Square coverslip: 22mm x 22mm in thickness: #2
- Schott D263M borosilicate glass
- Chromium adhesion layer thickness: 5nm
- Gold layer: 50nm (+/- 5nm) thickness with 99.999% purity
- Packed in an X0 Gel-Pak package
|Code||Title||Style||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 20-01-2022|
|GA561-G||Microscope slide coverglass, gold coated, 50nm Au||Square, 22 x 22mm||Pack/2||2 weeks||AU $197.00|
|GA562-G||Microscope slide coverglass, gold coated, 50nm Au||Round, 16mm dia.||Pack/2||2 in stock||AU $150.00|