Cryo-Gel embedding medium, highly viscous, water-soluble
It is a highly viscous, water-soluble, cryo-gel embedding medium for frozen sections that "stays put". The gel is packaged in a pump-dispenser bottle that can instantly dispense the gel in any position. The dispenser has a built-in "guillotine" that cleanly severs the gel from the pump spouts and prevents any "stringy" medium from pulling away when the bottle is removed. Simply dispense gel on room temperature blockholder. Use cold heat extractor to form a base layer. Dispense additional gel. Place the tissue on top of gel. Use cold heat extractor to freeze tissue and form block. Each bottle contains 128ml, 12/case.
- Replaces the messy "runny" embedding media.
- Easy to use.
- Stick to where you want it.
- Will not run - No waste
- Dispense gel on room temperature block holder
- Use cold heat extractor to form a base layer
- Dispense additional gel
- Place tissue on top of gel
- Use cold heat extractor to freeze tissue and form block
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 20-01-2022|
|IA016||Cryo-Gel embedding medium, highly viscous, water-soluble||128mL||In Stock||AU $57.00|