Q150R Plus - Rotary Pumped Coater
The Q150R Plus is suitable for use with Tungsten/LaB6 SEM and Benchtop SEM.
Sputter coating of noble metals using the Q150R S & ES Plus:
Recommended for magnifications:
• up to x 50k using Au, Au/Pd
• up to x 100k using Pt (optional)
Carbon cord coating for elemental analysis using the Q150R E & ES Plus.
- Capable of achieving vacuum of 2 x 10-3 mbar
- New touch and swipe capacitive screen
- USB port for upgrades and download of log files
- Multiple-user profiles can be set up on one machine
- New software sorts recipes per user, according to recent use
- 16GB of memory can store more than 1000 recipes
- New multi-colour LED visual status indicator
- Interchangeable stage options and plug-in heads
The Q150R Plus is available in three configurations:
- Q150R S Plus – an automatic sputter coater for non-oxidising metals. Available sputtering targets including gold, gold/palladium and platinum.
- Q150R E Plus – an automatic carbon cord coater for SEM applications such as EDS and WDS.
- Q150R ES Plus – a combined system system capable of both sputtering and carbon coating. The deposition heads can be swapped in seconds.
Recommended applications for Q150R Plus:
• Low and medium magnifications
• SE signal boost (1nm or less)
• Table-top SEM coating
• Elemental analysis
• Copper metallisation layers
|KQ150R-S Plus||Sputter coater||Each||10 weeks||Quote only||Quote|