3D rotating mixer with reciprocating oscillation function 220V
This series of three-dimensional rotating mixer can mix samples by horizontal, vertical or any angled rotation with a variety of sample tubes. The tube holder can be easily adjusted to set the angles of rotation. Each side of the rotating roller can be individually adjusted to meet different requirements . The 3D rotating mixer is compact, light and convenient.
- A variety of rotation modes, from mild to somersault.
- RH-18: positive and negative rotation..
- RH-18+: with reciprocating oscillation function from 20 to 99 degree angles.
- Unique hand adjustable rotating frame that can be changed during operation.
- Widely used in molecular biology, histo-chemistry, bio-chemistry, clinical applications.
|Speed Range||18rpm (Fixed Speed)||10rpm - 40rpm|
|Reciprocating Swing Angle Range||/||20° - 99°|
|Time Range||/||1s - 999min|
|Voltage||AC220V/AC110V, 50/60Hz||100-230VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Fuse||/||250V, 1A, ?5x20|
|Net Weight||1kg|| 1.2kg
|A||1 pair (2 pieces)||5 centrifuge tubes of 10ml/15ml (?15mm-?16mm)
+ 6 centrifuge tubes of 5ml/7ml (?12mm-?13mm)
|B||1 pair (2 pieces)||3 centrifuge tubes of 50ml
+ 18 centrifuge tubes of 0.5ml
|C||1 pair (2 pieces)||18 centrifuge tubes of 1.5ml/2.0ml|