High vacuum oil pump 220V
This high vacuum oil pump in the laboratory adopts bipolar structure, which can achieve high vacuum degree and has small size. Suitable for use in the field of high vacuum degree requirements in the laboratory, such as centrifugal concentration, vacuum distillation, etc.The oil mist filter can avoid the influence of the oil mist from the vacuum pump on the laboratory environment.
It is used in laboratories such as vacuum drying oven, gel dryer, centrifugal
concentrator, vacuum distillation device, etc.
- Adopt two-stage rotary plate structure, which can achieve extremely high vacuum degree. At the same time, it is compact in appearance and occupies less space than similar products.
- The spiral plate is wrapped with special material, which has certain resistance to chemical corrosion.
- Flexible interface design, easy to install and transfer different sizes of pump pipe interface, so as to match different equipment.
- Transparent oil filling bin observation port, the upper and lower mark font has been clearly identified, convenient to observe the oil level from all angles.
- Excellent steam resistance.
- The detail design is more humanised. The steel grip is strong in structure and wrapped with non-slip material.
- Can be equipped with oil mist filter to better protect the laboratory environment.
- Structure principle: Rotary plate type
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Vacuum: 0.05 Torr (0.066 mBar)
- Extraction speed: 42L/min
- Voltage: 220 V 50 Hz
- Current: 2.5 A
- Power: 250 W
- Motor speed: 1440 rpm
- Pump connection size: 8mm
- Noise: 52dB
- Overall dimension: 314 x 122 x 256mm
- Net weight: 11.4 kg
- Other accessories: 1 bottle of pump oil, 1 pump pipe interface
|Code||Title||Style||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 21-01-2022|
|VBK-T242||High vacuum oil pump 220V||Vacuum: 0.05 Torr (0.066 mBar)||each||4 weeks||Quote only||Quote|