Carbon evaporator optimised for high-vacuum applications
KQ150V-E-Plus - for ultra-fine coatings
The KQ150V-E-Plus is optimised for high-vacuum applications, with an ultimate vacuum of 1x10-6mbar. Together with the use of a wide-range Penning/Pirani gauge, this enables the sputtering of oxidising metals with ultra-fine grain sizes, which are suitable for high resolution imaging. The lower background pressure removes oxygen nitrogen and water vapour from the chamber, avoiding chemical reactions during the sputter process, which could otherwise lead to impurities or defects in the coatings. Similarly, lower scattering allows for high purity, amorphous carbon films of high density.
The Q150V Plus offers all the benefits of the Q150T Plus, but with a finer grain size and thinner coating, for ultra-high-resolution applications (above x 200,000 magnification).
- Ultimate vacuum of 1x10-6mbar
- New multi-colour LED visual status indicator
- 16Gb of flash memory can store more than 1000 recipes
- New software sorts recipes per user according to recent use
- Multiple-user profiles can be set up on one machine
- New touch and swipe capacitive screen
The Q150V Plus is available in three configurations:
- Q150V S Plus – an automatic sputter coater for oxidising metals with ultra-fine grain size. Available sputtering targets include chromium, iridium and all noble metals
- Q150V E Plus – an automatic carbon coater (rod/cord) for TEM applications. For carbon coating TEM grids.
- Q150V ES Plus – a combined system capable of both sputtering and carbon coating. The deposition head inserts can be swapped in seconds. Metal evaporation/aperture cleaning option available.
|KQ150V-E Plus||Carbon evaporator optimised for high-vacuum applications||Each||10 weeks||Quote only||Quote|