Microtome blades, disposable, Sturkey EXTREMUS
Durable, high performance, low profile. EXTREMUS rivals the best blades in thin sectioning ability - judged by looking at the fully prepared section. EXTREMUS exceeds all makes in durability; it is the most economical knife available. Tarsan coated.
Samples are available on request.
SELECTING THE CORRECT BLADE
C L Sturkey Inc
Excellence in microtome knives for 60 years
Sturkey blades are as good as or even better than the over-priced brands.
When aiming for excellent sections and great blade durability, it is important to match blades to the job.
At high performance levels, blades are good for fairly specific tasks:
- 'Select' for 2µm sections of soft tissue, but with little durability
- 'Silver' for 2-4 µm sections and improved durability
- 'Extremus' for 4µm and thicker sections, excellent durability
- 'Diamond' is for hard materials, even small bones
- 'Gold' is particularly useful for cryo sections
|Code||Title||Profile||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 26-10-2021|
|UDT315X50||Microtome blades, disposable, Sturkey EXTREMUS||Low||dispenser/50||4 in stock||AU $134.00|
|UDT315X50||Microtome blades, disposable, Sturkey EXTREMUS||Low||dispenser/50||Only 4||AU $134.00|