Automated tissue processor, 2L, vacuum aided paraffin infiltration system
This automatic tissue processor is suited for histology processing of animals and plant specimens. The tissue processor is used to perform fixation, dehydration, clearing and infiltration. This instrument is used for rapid and automatic processing of varied specimens of all histological specimens.
- Microcomputer controlled processing assures operating convenience and reproducible results. Tissue basket relocating controlling perch enabling the tissue to be put in any jar
- Semi-enclosed benchtop tissue processor
- Electric power, overvoltage and failure protection.
- Anti jam function deals with obstacles.
- Agitation during dehydration and infiltration modes assures complete mixing and optimal processing.
- Large LCD screen shows progress during processing. Monitoring progress is easy.
- Delay timing: max 99 day 99 hour 59 min
- Jar process timing: max 99 hour and 59 min
- Timing increment: 1 min
- The paraffin jar has a constant temperature control system. These jars are coated with non-stick PTFE
- Infiltration time separately programmable for each station. There are 8 programs selectable
- Operation after power outage. Battery backup operates the system for 8 hours, except for the paraffin jars.
- Adopted with electric lock and password for specific person use.
- Able to interrupt an automatic process before the end of a run.
- Excess temperature cutout
- Carousel type with 12 stations
- Basic instrument
- Vacuum function
- Hood with activated charcoal filter and fume exhaust fan (size 980 x 900 x 900mm)
- Option: two basket loading
- Tissue baskets made of metal with varying capacities of up to 100 cassettes
- Tissue basket stirring 1 minute interval every 4 minutes within the container
- Battery backup 8 hours (except wax baths)
- Ergonomic control panel with foil-protected keyboard and LCD
- Infiltration time separately programmable for each station
- Easy editing and changing of programs, even during processing
- Audible alarms, error messages and warning codes
- Wax baths:
- Number: 2 (3 optional)
- Capacity 1.8L
- Temperature range: 45 deg. C - 85 deg. C
- Reagent containers
- Number: 10 (9)
- Capacity: 2.2 L
- Programmable infiltration time
- Per station: 99 hours 59min
- Delayed start: 99 days 99 hours 59min
- Programs number: 8, freely selectable
- Vacuum device pressure: max. 0.05 MPa (approx. 0.5 bar)
- Standard tissue baskets:
- Size: ?120 x 100mm and ?120 x 80mm
- Number: 1 (2 optional)
- Capacity: am. 100 cassettes
- Dry weight: 80kg
- Product dimensions: ?80mm x height: 570mm-690mm
- Electrical specifications:
- Nominal voltage: 230V AC ± 10%
- Nominal frequency: 50 Hz
- Power 800W
|UM-TP2-X||Automated tissue processor, 2L, vacuum aided paraffin infiltration system||each||3 weeks||Quote only||Quote|