(Cryo-Jane Tape-Transfer System Accessory)
Aqueous Buffer Salt Mix -
Used in the preparation of the aqueous fixative, which preserves morphological detail in frozen sections. 2 vials per package, (each vial makes 180 ml of buffer).
The CryoJane® Tape-Transfer System creates frozen sections as thin as 2 microns with the same quality as sections cut from paraffin blocks. Sections are wrinkle-free, uncompressed, and fully intact when bonded to the microscope slide. The CryoJane uses adhesive coated slides and adhesive tapes to capture sections instead of using an anti-roll plate or brush. CryoJane is suitable for routine cryosections and is indispensable for sectioning difficult tissues including fatty breast and undecalcified bone.
- Preserves sample morphology
- Increases quality, reduces repeats and streamlines workflows
- Allows fast and virtually effortless serial sectioning
With the CryoJane Tape-Transfer System, thin tissue sections remain unflawed even after mounting. This makes CryoJane ideal for applications that require perfectly thin sections to clarify structural relationships and reveal morphological detail. The CryoJane Tape-Transfer System is adaptable to most cryostats on the market.
- Sections can be fixed "anhydrously" to preserve virtually all fine structures present in the snap-frozen block of tissue
- Water-soluble enzymes, antigens and nucleo-proteins are preserved in situ
- With appropriate fixation and staining, true localization of enzyme and antigen activity can be visualized
- The bond between the section and the slide is solvent resistant and permanent, preventing section loss during staining
- Histological stains
- Immuno stains
- In situ hybridization
- Laser Microdissection and Laser Capture Microdissection
- Frozen tissue arrays and other molecular diagnostic studies
- Ideal for fatty tissues - Keeps fatty tissues such as skin, breast & undecalcified bone together. Excellent for serial sections of brain.
- Consistent results - Consistent results help operators maintain productivity and preserve tissue samples
- Safe for protocols - 8 millisecond, long-wave UV (360 nm) is safe for protocols such as In situ Hybridization
- 2-60 µm - Sections can be cut between 2-60 um in thickness
- Temperature controlled - Temperature controlled pad for optimal section transfer conditions