Combined sputtering and carbon coating system, 240V
Combined sputtering and carbon coating system
Q150T Plus - Turbomolecular pumped coater
The Q150T Plus is optimised for use with a turbomolecular pump, which gives a lower vacuum down to 5 x 10-5 mbar. This enables the sputtering of oxidising metals, which have a lower grain size suitable for high-resolution imaging. Similarly, lower scattering allows for high purity, amorphous carbon films of high density.
- New touch and swipe capacitive screen
- USB port for upgrades and download of process log files
- Multiple-user profiles can be set up on one machine
- New software sorts recipes per user according to recent use
- 16GB of memory can store more than 1000 recipes
- New multi-colour LED visual status indicator
- Capable of achieving vacuum of 5 x 10-5 mbar
The Q150T Plus is available in three configurations:
- Q150T S Plus – an automatic sputter coater for non-oxidising metals. Sputtering targets include; Cr, Ir, W, ITO, Al
other targets available
- Q150T E Plus – an automatic carbon cord coater for SEM applications such as EDS and WDS.
Metal evaporation/aperture cleaning option available.
- Q150T ES Plus – a combined system system capable of both sputtering and carbon coating. The deposition heads can be swapped in seconds. Metal evaporation/aperture cleaning option available.
Recommended applications for Q150T Plus:
• High-resolution magnification SEM
• Protective platinum layers for FIB
• R&D of corrosion-, friction-, and wear protective layers
• Protective layers on medical devices
• BSE imaging
• EDX, WDS, EBSD analysis
• Carbon coating of replicas