Diamond dissecting knife-DL, 0.50mm
In order to achieve the finest results in your work, you continually have to search for the highest quality instruments, the quality that will allow you to meet the high demands of your respected field.
For many years DIATOME has been the leading manufacturer - "The Innovators" - in diamond instruments for a variety of applications including, but not limited to; ULTRAMICROTOMY, FIBER OPTICS, AND EYE SURGERY.
DIATOME has now begun to manufacture diamond knives for microsurgery, dissection, and its related applications. The knives are of the same quality to which DIATOME customers have become accustomed.
Distinctive designs combined with DIATOME's expertise in diamond technology and manufacturing assures you the best quality knife and being able to use it for many years.
Freehand Diamond Knife
Characteristics and Specifications:
- The ultra-sharp blade cuts with minimum pressure, without tearing or damaging the specimen and reduces the risk of specImen distortion.
- The UNIQUE PRESSURE MECHANISM allows blade actuation with one hand
- The handle is made of titanium and is coated by high vacuum with titanium nitride to harden the surface.
- The knife is corrosion free and is completely resistant to saline solutions.
- It can be sterilized in an autoclave up to 200 deg. C.
- A special tray for sterilization is available
- If your diamond is damaged or broken, we can have it resharpened or replaced and guarantee that the repaired knife will be of the same standards of perfection as the original.
|Code||Title||Type||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 04-07-2022|
|EMS72028||Diamond dissecting knife-DL, 0.50mm||New||Each||2 weeks||Quote only||Quote|
|EMS72028-L||Diamond dissecting knife-DL, 0.50mm||DL-Replacement||Each||2 weeks||AU $1,201.00|
|EMS72028-R||Diamond dissecting knife-DL, 0.50mm||DL-Resharpening||Each||2 weeks||AU $600.00|