GloQube glow discharge system, 240V
GloQube discharge system is a compact, easy-to-use glow discharge system.
Primarily used for the hydrophilisation (wetting) of TEM support films and grids. Other applications include surface modifications, for example for enhancing polymer bonding.
The GloQube is available in dual chamber format. The GloQube has two independent vacuum chambers: a clean chamber for applications requiring hydrophobic/hydrophilic conversion and a vapour chamber designed for hydrophilic/hydrophobic (negative or positive) conversions.
- Dual chamber
- Hydrophilic/hydrophobic and negative/positive modes
- Fully automatic, short process times
- Intuitive touch screen control
- Safe vapour delivery using septum-sealed vials
- Automatic valving between chambers to prevent cross deg. Contamination
- Quick and easy sample loading
- Controlled venting to prevent sample disturbance
- Three-year warranty and specialist support
Dual chamber glow discharge system. K025678 accessory kit, including: mains power lead, rotary pump power lead, KO7803 oil mist filter and KF16 clamp, 750 mm long flexible stainless steel vacuum tube with clamps, fuses 10 x K025266 glass vials, 3 x vial caps and sealing washers,1 x K025345 needle (spare).
Vacuum pump to be ordered separately.
|Code||Title||Style||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 28-11-2021|
|K025235||GloQube glow discharge system, 240V||Dual chamber||each||4 weeks||Quote only||Quote|