Haematospin 1400 DS haematocrit centrifuge 230V, dual speed
The Haematospin 1400 Dual Speed is a reliable and easy-to-operate machine for routine Haematocrit and Urine analysis.
The Haematospin 1400 is a highly dependable and easy to operate machine designed to give decades of solid service. Built from durable, high quality components it is the ideal tool in haematology laboratories and clinics, producing reliable and accurate haematocrits year in year out. Its successful classic design is in widespread use world wide.
Rotors not included - please specify which one you require
A choice of rotors is available separately, to allow micro chemistry preparations and give the unit versatility in use.
- High Speed Drive developing RCF 13,000g for fast, accurate haematocrits
- E1400DS has a second low speed option developing RCF 3300g
- High quality motor for vibration free, quiet operation
- Excellent acceleration and braking and smooth running characteristics
- Lightweight coated die cast aluminium body
- Simple intuitive operation suitable for any level of operator
- Range of easy to change and versatile rotors
- Rugged components that will withstand years of hard service
- Includes 2m power cord, 100 each plain and heparinised 75mm capillary tubes and 1 plate of Cristaseal.
Dimensions: H230 x 270mm diam.
Rotors and other parts listed under the Haematospin 1300 also suit the 1400.