Polycarbonate construction, this strongest of plastics makes for a most durable slide box. It has durable hinges and a stainless steel latch. The Cryo Compatible Slide Box, protects your 3" x 1" (75 x 25mm) slides in ultra-low temperature range. Polycarbonate's brittleness point is at -100 deg. C, but these boxes may be used down to -195 deg. C, except that below brittleness point they are less impact tolerant.
The slide box provides a 100-slide capacity with grooved slots to prevent slide to slide contact. The Cryo Compatible Slide Box offers a permanent identification sheet in the hinged lid, that corresponds to the numbering on the temperature-resistant foam lining in the base. These features provide ideal inventory maintenance ability. The boxes are stackable and can be autoclaved.
- Durable polycarbonate construction for ultra low temperatures
- Temperature resistant foam liner and grooved slots
- 100 slide capacity 3" x 1" (75 x 25mm)
- Autoclavable and stackable
- Overall dimensions 208 x 175 x 34mm (8.19" x 6.89" x 1.34")