Paraffin section mounting bath, glass, with illumination 230V
This instrument uses microprocessor control and a modular design for best reliability and precision. The low profile unit has a removable rectangular glass basin for easy cleaning. The glass basin is obliquely illuminated by LED which results in a high contrast, glare-free image. When the light is off the specimens are seen against a black background.
Temperature settings are controlled by buttons for accurate and precise control and the easy to read LED display show both set and actual temperatures. The corrosion resistant, stainless steel temperature probe flips down into place. The probe has a thermostat sensor which is activated when inserted into the bath.
- The maximum operating temperature is 70 deg. C, ±1 deg. C.
- Probe is corrosion-resistant and stainless.
- The probe is connected to a cut-off switch which is monitored by the temperature control system and can also prevent the unit from drying out.
- Light baths enhances visibility of floated sections. The glass tray is transparent for maximum light contrast.
- The durable glass tray is chemical resistant, and the built-in high-brightness LED lamp has a separate "ON/OFF" switch from the temperature control panel.
- Whole instrument: 350 x 350 x 115mm (bath and probe extend another 30mm above surface)
- Glass bath: 270 x 180 x 60mm (top of bath measurements) It slopes inward slightly.
- Temperature: room temp. 5 deg. C - 70 deg. C
- Accuracy: 0.1 deg. C
- Default temperature setting: 65 deg. C
- Recommended working environment: 10 deg. C - 35 deg. C
- Timer range: 0 - 120min
- Relative humidity: < 80%
- Net weight: 8.5kg
- Electrical: 230VAC 50Hz 450W
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 25-01-2022|
|UM-WBG||Paraffin section mounting bath, glass, with illumination 230V||each||4 weeks||AU $1,263.00|