PELCO UVC3 cryo chamber
The PELCO UVC3 Cryo Chamber provides an economical yet precisely controlled low temperature polymerization environment for cryo specimen preparation.
This simple and functional unit has a large insulated chamber and comprises fully automatic temperature control, perfect for:
- LR White
- LR Gold
- all other resins cured by 365nm UV radiation.
It can also be used for dehydration and infiltration of cryo specimens.
- Liquid crystal display and PLC control
- Fan cooled electronic ballast for UV lamp tubes
- Temperature range can be set from -10 deg. C to -40 deg. C
- Includes memory function for Min/Max temperatures during any run
- 365nm ultraviolet lamps thermally shielded by dual pane Plexiglas
- Holds up to 66 samples with BEEM Cryo Capsule Holders
- 3 BEEM cryo capsule holders included.
- Add dry ice to the chamber
- Set temperature (-10 deg. C to -40 deg. C / 14 deg. F to -40 deg. F)
- Turn on UV lamp and cure embedding resins
|UV Light Source||Two 15-watt self-filtering long wavelength tubes
1600 µW/cm_ of 365nm UV radiation at 150mm
|Temperature Control||-10 deg. C to -40 deg. C Typically ± 1.5 deg. C|
|Control Type||LCD Display with PLC with function buttons|
|Exterior Dimensions||641 L x 368 W x 489mm H|
|Interior Dimensions||565 L x 305 W x 337mm H|
|Power Requirements||110 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz (240V-0.5A, 110V-1A)|
|Weight||11.4 kg / Shipping weight: 18.2kg|
|Y6202||PELCO UVC3 cryo chamber||each||2 weeks||Quote only||Quote|