These compact and oil-free air compressors are very quiet and with advanced motors, the use of piston rings and fine filters they produce clean, oil-free compressed air. Ideal for use in many science/ technology applications, also suitable for running several platforms.
With noise levels of less than 40dB and almost no vibration it is the best compressor for use with vibration isolation tables. The rings ensure the air is clean and pure, additionally each compressor is fitted with a 10 bar regulator and 5 micron filter. The air output is via a 6mm push fitting, standard or 1/8 BSP if preferred.
- Ultra low noise 40dB means compressor is virtually inaudible
- Unique design with piston rings eliminates oil carryover into the air supply
- Proven design widely in use in laboratories worldwide
- Range of models to suit the different voltage supplies currently in use globally
- Meets international standards including UL listing for USA
|Type||High performance motor||Output||Tank capacity||Weight||Dimensions (mm)|
|OAM-C01||0.5hp (0.24kW)||50 Litre/min. 8 bar||4 litres||18kg||320 x 280 x 320 (LxWxH)|
|0.2hp (0.13kW)||20 litre/min. 4 bar||3 litres||5.2kg||310 x 130 x 310 (LxWxD)|
An air preparation unit (OAM-C02) should be used if compressed air is used which may be damp or contain small particles. The unit will ensure the air supply is properly cleaned and dry before entering the platforms.
OAM-C02 air preparation unit is supplied with compressors OAM-C01 and OAM-C03.
|OAM-C01||Silent compressor||each||6 weeks||Quote only||Quote|