Slide warmer, tiered 230V
The Step Up slide warmer's unique design saves space and allows easy retrieval of slides since the end of the slide is not on the flat surface. Great for paraffin tissue section mounting in the fields of cytology, histology, pathology and biology. It is also an ideal choice for laboratories, education institutes and scientific research organisations.
The heated surface leaves the label part of the slide protruding and therefore cool. The slide supports are angled to achieve a tiered layout, and the back legs of the instrument are higher to bring slides to the horizontal plane, which keeps the coverslips in place. The result is a space-saving slide warmer with any slide accessible and cool to pick-up.
- The Premiere; Step Up slide warmer is a "tiered" laboratory slide warmer that is easy to assemble and use.
- The Step Up has 4 levels holding up to 40 slides.
- The new design of the Step Up surface allows for easier and safer pick-up of slides.
- The slide warmer has an electrophoretic surface coating.
- The Step Up warms slides via heating elements which transfer the heat across the entire surface.
- The Step Up slide warmer is designed for use in the fields of cytology, histology, and biology.
- Step Up holds twice as many slides as a flat unit of the same size. (40 standard slides)
- Anodised black surface provides contrast with samples
- Thermal heater ensures heat transfer over the entire surface
- Removable tray for easy cleaning
- LED temperature display
- Digital control temperature setting range from room temperature to 70 deg. C, ±1 deg. C
- Overall dimensions: 355 x 355 x 102mm
- Electrical: 230VAC 50Hz 300W
- Manufactured to ISO 9002 standards
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 25-05-2022|
|UM-SW3||Slide warmer, tiered 230V||each||1 in stock||AU $977.00|