TA Bottle-top dispenser for trace analysis
The bottletop dispenser VITLAB®TA has been specifically developed for use in trace analysis. The dispenser contributes to a reliable analysis and optimises the sample handling by its ease of use.
Exact and reproducible results are of major importance in trace analysis, and should not be influenced by contaminated media. Additionally, depending on application, highly concentrated acids and bases are often used in trace analysis. Therefore, the components that are in contact with the fluid path, are carefully chosen and constructed of the highest purity materials, combined with an excellent chemical resistance, such as PFA, PTFE and sapphire. The VITLAB® TA is operating absolutely reliably and is very robust. For special applications, the user can choose between two different valve systems: the VITLAB® TA with tantalum spring is best suited for dosing of hydrogen peroxide. For use with hydrofluoric acid (HF) and sodium hydroxide the platinum-iridium spring is recommended (see table 'suitability of dosing media').
- Very high purity of materials that are in contact with media, extremely low release of trace metal content, generally in the low ppb range, or, depending on application, even in the ppt range
- Smooth handling due to direct displacement plunger with broad PFA seal that prevents crystallisation build-up
- Modular design, easy to disassemble for maintenance and care
- Media-specific readjustment by turning the adjustment setting
- Quick and accurate adjustment of volume settings with practical screw mechanism
- Suitable for bottles of different sizes using included bottle adapters
- Free 360 deg. rotation on bottle to align the label of the bottle with the touch panel
- Reduced risk of drips through attached tube-cap
- Reduced titrant waste with recirculation valve (optional)
Variable volume and media specific recalibration.
Conformity certified according to DIN 12600.
Option with recirculation valve and recirculation tube.
Nominal volume: 10 mL / graduation 0.2 mL
Margins of error in accordance with DIN EN ISO 8655-5:
Accuracy**: ≤ ± 0.5 % / 50μl
Coefficient of variation**: ≤ 0.1 % / 10μl
VITLAB® TA bottletop dispenser comes with quality certificate, telescopic intake tube, mounting key, bottle adapters GL 28/ S 28 (ETFE), GL 32 (ETFE) and S40 (PTFE) and operating manual.
Replacement recirculation valves and dispensing cartridges are available.
|Cat. No.||Valve spring||Recirculation valve||A** ≤ ± %||A** ≤ ± μl||CV** ≤ %||CV** ≤ μl|
** Margins of error in accordance with DIN EN ISO 8655-5 are related to the nominal capacity (= maximum volume) indicated on the instrument, obtained when instrument and distilled water are equilibrated at ambient temperature (20 deg. C/ 68 deg. F). Testing takes place according to DIN EN ISO 8655-6 with a completely filled instrument and with uniform and smooth dispensing. Conformity certified according to DIN 12 600.
Suitability of dosing media
|Code||Title||Style||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 06-12-2021|
|SDV8-P||TA Bottle-top dispenser for trace analysis||Pt/Ir spring||each||6 weeks||AU $1,070.00|
|SDV8-PR||TA Bottle-top dispenser for trace analysis||Pt/Ir spring, with recirc. valve||each||6 weeks||AU $1,137.00|
|SDV8-T||TA Bottle-top dispenser for trace analysis||Ta spring||each||6 weeks||AU $1,070.00|
|SDV8-TR||TA Bottle-top dispenser for trace analysis||Ta spring, with recirc. valve||each||6 weeks||AU $1,137.00|