Labec paraffin microtomes
The Labec paraffin microtomes are precision machines ideal for tissue sectioning, specially designed to meet the demands of modern pathology analysis and research. There are three models available which are all compact, simple and easy to use with built in safety features.
EPM-355AT – Automatic Microtome
The automatic microtome adopts a streamline design with advanced features for stable performance and easy operation. High quality cross-roller guide rains and screw motion mechanism ensure precision, achieving superior sectioning performance.
- Automatic slicing controller can be located on the left or right side.
- Semi-auto slicing or trimming while automated slicing controller is off.
- Easy access emergency shutdown button.
- Fully adjustable specimen orientation and blade angle.
- Conveniently integrated locking lever on the hand wheel.
- Guard covers the entire blade edge.
EPM-485 – Semi-Automatic Rotary Microtome
The semi-automatic rotary microtome boasts a high-precision stepper motor with high precision photoelectric sensing system to ensure the accuracy of specimen slicing. Easy to use with specimen retraction function and specimen reset function.
- Large LCD screen for trimming thickness, number of sections and trims.
- Operator can set fast forward and backward speed or slow forward and backward value.
- Hand wheel balance is precision adjusted, locked in any position.
- Guard covers the whole length of the blade.
- Large volume waste tray included.
EPM-315 – Rotary/Manual Microtome
The rotary microtome with high quality ball guides and screws is simple to use with a high degree of accuracy and stability. Ideal for using with either standard blade or disposable blades.
- Cassette holder can be locked at any position along all three axes.
- Easy adjustment of specimen slicing angle.
- Large-volume waste tray is easy to remove and clean.
- Right hand operation – hand wheel can be locked at any position.
- Maximum safety with blade cover.
Section thickness range
||0 – 99.9μm
|0 – 60μm
Trimming thickness range
||0 – 200μm
|0 – 60μm
||1 – 50μm (0 is off)
||1 – 100μm (can be closed)
||1 – 28μm
|Maximum Specimen Size||70 x 70mm
||60 x 50mm
||60 - 50mm
Specimen Horizontal Feeding
Specimen Vertical Feeding
Specimen Holder Rotation
||Any angle within 360 degrees
External Dimensions (WDH)
||580 x 475 x 340mm
||555 x 400 x 300mm
||565 x 440 x 285mm
|Code||Title||Style||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 29-01-2022|
|EPM-355AT||Labec paraffin microtomes||Automatic||Each||6 weeks||Quote only||Quote|
|EPM-485||Labec paraffin microtomes||Semi-automatic/Rotary||Each||6 weeks||Quote only||Quote|
|EPM-315||Labec paraffin microtomes||Rotary/Manual||Each||6 weeks||Quote only||Quote|