Roto Shake Genie, 6 in 1
Combination platform/tilt, shaker, rocker, and specialized rotator mixes tubes in 6 different ways: rotating, rocking/shaking, rotating/rocking, rolling/rocking and rotating/rolling, as well as a combination of all these mixing actions. An optional 3-D Orbital Shaker attachment transforms the unit into an orbital shaker. Easy to remove, two-sided 8" x 13.5" (20.3 cm x 34.3 cm) stainless steel magnetic platform easily converts from rotating to rocking with a simple mechanical adjustment.
Rotator/Rocker – The one that does it all!
- Magnetic Platform & Clip Plates
- Suitable for Use in Cold Rooms & Incubators
- Change between Rocking & Rotating Quickly & Easily.
- Economical, Space Saving & Secure
The platform is magnetized to accommodate up to two 6" x 6" (15.3 x 15.3 cm) plastic bags per side, a 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.3 cm) non-skid metal rocker tray for conventional rocker/shaker operations, or up to four metal clip plates per side to accommodate similar or different tube sizes for various mixing solutions. Ideal for use in cold rooms and incubators for complete and even soaking of membrane-based blot assays/washings. Unit can be easily cleaned or decontaminated. Maintains the set speed between 32°F (0°C) and 100°F (38°C). Expansion kits are available for increased capacity, and different containers.
|Rotating||5 – 35 RPM|
|Rocking||10 – 70 cycles per minutes|
|Rocking Angle||±10 degree from the horizontal|
|Platform Workload||10 lb (4.5kg)|
|Electrical||120VAC, 60Hz, 0.5A|
|Requirements||230VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.25A|
|Dimensions||10.5" x 20.0" x 9.9" (26.7 x 50.8 x 25.2 cm)
(12" D with non-skid metal rocker tray installed)
|Environmental||"Installation Category 2" 32°F (38°C)
95% maximum relative humidity.
The Roto-Shaker Genie is supplied with:
- 1 non-skid metal rocker tray, measuring 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) (71834-68)
- 4 magnetic stainless steel mounting strips for holding 2 plastic bags, measuring up to 6 x 6" (15.3 x 15.3 cm) (71834-56)
- 1 clip plate for 12 each of 10-13 mm tubes (71834-53)
- 1 clip plate for 6 each of 15 – 17 mm tubes (71834-51)
- 1 clip plate for 3 each of 28-30 mm tubes (71834-52)