The infrared thermometer is mainly composed of an infrared detector, a display screen, a button, a housing, a circuit board and embedded software. It measures the body temperature by measuring the heat radiation from the forehead.
- High-precision digital infrared sensor with measurement accuracy ± 0.2°C.
- Automatically shut down if no measurement operation.
- With measurement memory function, it can record 32 sets of measurement data.
- With low voltage alarm function.
- With temperature compensation function.
Forehead temperature measurement
Point the thermometer directly above your forehead and keep it vertical, no hair covering the test area, the distance between the thermometer and your forehead is 2 - 3 cm.
Forehead temperature mode
Material surface temperature mode
|Measuring range||Forehead temperature pattern 34.0°C - 42.0°C|
|Measuring position||Forehead surface (non-contact)|
|Working environment||Temperature +16°C - +35°C, Humidity <85% RH|
|Transport and storage conditions||Temperature -20°C - +55°C, Humidity <93% RH|
|Atmospheric pressure 70 kPa - 106 kPa|
|Working life||5 years|
|Power supply||1.5V AAA Battery x 2 pcs|
|Package size (WxDxH)||195 x 140 x 75mm|
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 04-07-2022|
|ETH-300||Infrared thermometer||each||1 week||AU $157.00|